1. KLIA was selected as the World's Best Airport (15-25 million passengers per annum) in the Airports Council International-Airport Service Quality (ACI-ASQ) Awards 2007. This was the third consecutive year KLIA won this award.
2. KLIA also won 2nd placing for the Best Airport Worldwide and Best Airport Asia Pacific in the ACI-ASQ Awards 2007.
3. KLIA was awarded The Brand Laureate, the Grammy Awards for branding for Best Brands Transportation Airports 2007-2008.
4. KLIA was placed 4th in the Skytrax's 2008 World Airport Awards.
5. Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport was voted World's Leading Airport Hotel in the 2008 World Travel Awards.
6. Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport was named the Best Airport Hotel in Asia for 2007 by Business Asia magazine, the seventh time the hotel won this accolade since the award was introduced in 2000.
7. Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport won the "Asia's Leading Airport Hotel" at the prestigious 2008 World Travel Awards for Asia held in Shanghai, China.