The demands of today's aviation industry are increasingly challenging. As such the need for effective and knowledgeable airport staff is greater than ever before.
As the consultancy arm of Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad, MACS provides training programs in following key airport operations:
- Airport Operation Training
- Airport Technical Services Training
- Airport Fire and Rescue (AFRS) Training
- Aviation Security (AVSEC) Training
- Ground Handling Services Training
The training programs are provided at the Malaysia Airports Training Centre (MATC) in Penang and KLIA.
Both Training Centres are certified by :
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- Airport Council International (ACI)
- Department Of Civil Aviation
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification
MATC has been awarded the following accolades:
- Recognized as the "Global Training Hub" (GTH) for the Asia Pacific region by Airports Council International.
- UKAS Certification in Quality Management System for Aviation Security and Airport Fire and Rescue Services Training programs.
- Referred to by ASEAN and International Airports as the preferred centre of Aviation Security Training.