Malaysia Airports shall at all times conduct its business operations with care and consideration for the environment and shall undertake all environmental responsibilities in a professional manner with dedication and commitment.
Our objective: Zero Harm or Damage to the Environment
To support and achieve our objective of ‘Zero Harm or Damage to the Environment’, we shall:
- Uphold Environmental Protection as a Core Business Value;
- Encourage Environmental Protection leadership at all levels;
- Document, implement, maintain and continuously improve our Environmental Management System in accordance with the International Standards ISO 14001:2004;
- Establish plans and procedures to ensure that all employees understand and comply with applicable environmental laws, regulations, contractual and other requirements;
- Proactively identify, assess and control environmental risks within our operations, and ensure effective contingencies are in place to manage all perceived environmental risks;
- Communicate our environmental goals and expectations to our people, subcontractors, suppliers, client’s organisations and other stakeholders;
- Ensure that all Malaysia Airports’ worksites operate in accordance with our Environmental standards, applicable legislation and best industry practices; and
- Report any and all incidents, investigate, learn and understand in order to prevent such incidents from recurring.
By adopting these principles, we believe that a strong Environmental Protection culture and awareness will evolve to drive and achieve our primary objective of ‘Zero Harm or Damage to the Environment’.