The SL1M-MAHB training program was developed to increase graduate marketability and employability. A collaboration between Malaysia Airports and the Malaysian Government, the program is designed to alleviate the unemployment rate among graduates.
The SL1M-MAHB programme has comprehensive classroom training and on-the-job training in various airport business functions, spread over an 6-month period.
- Degree holder in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Aerospace), Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance Airport Management, IT, Computer Science, Tourism or Corporate Communications.
- Posses CGPA of 2.50 and above.
- Unemployed upon graduation or less than 1 year of working experience.
- Self motivated, strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Duration of training: 6 months
Kindly submit your application with the following documents:
- Scanned copy of Transcripts / Scanned copy of Degree Scroll
- 1 copy of passport sized photo
- 1 copy of Identification Card (IC)
and send to SL1M@malaysiaairports.com.my