Undergraduate Scholarship Programme (Local)
- Malaysian citizens aged 21 years old and below
- Good communication skills
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities and sporting events and ability to demonstrate leadership skills qualities
- STPM leavers or students who have completed their foundation programme, local matriculation programme or diploma programme and will enrol into undergraduate programme in local university in 2014
- Students who are currently in the 1st year of undergraduate studies in universities accepted by MAHB
- Candidates who have received unconditional offer letter from local universities accepted by MAHB will be priority.
- Not presently holding other scholarship/loans
Minimum Academic Requirement
- Obtained a minimum STPM 3As or;
- CGPA 3.30 or above in latest academic result for Matriculation/Diploma
Field of Study
- Management : Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Commerce, Airport Management
- Engineering : Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology : Networking, Computer Science
Service Bond Period
Upon completion of studies, scholars will be required to serve MAHB for:
List of Universities
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA - UiTM
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas - UTP
- Multimedia Universiti - MMU
Online application for 2014 intake will be available from 23 June 2014 to 11 July 2014.
- Incomplete applications and applications with insufficient documents will be rejected.
- Applicants who pass the eligibility will receive a notification via e-mail to submit the supporting documents.
- If you do not hear from us within two (2) months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.