At Malaysia Airports, we are committed to educating and nurturing the new working generation. Our internship programme aims to give students the best learning experience as they expand their knowledge in a working environment.
Our internship programme is open to all Malaysian citizens:
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree from an accredited university/college.
- CGPA of 3.00 and above.
- Final Year Student only.
- Who are willing to learn and who can adapt to new working situations.
The internship programme lasts between 10 to 24 weeks, with applicants assigned to divisions that are related to their field of study. Please note that selection of applicants is subject to the availability of their respective division.
Internship applications are welcome all year round. Only selected applicants will be notified for a placement as an industrial trainee.
As an intern, you get:
- Learning and hands on experience in an airport management business environment
Kindly submit your resume with the following documents:
- Official Internship Application Letter From Institution with mentioning final year student
- Internship Application Cover Letter with own format
- Full transcript
- Copy of Identity Card
- Group Insurance Coverage from Institution
and send to firstname.lastname@example.org