1. KL International Airport (KLIA) was voted Best Airport in the 15-25 million passengers per annum category in the AETRA 2005 results.
2. KLIA also bagged third place for both Best Airport Worldwide and Best Airport in Asia/Pacific categories in the AETRA 2005 results.
3. KLIA was voted third in the Best Airports Worldwide for the Best in Travel Poll 2006, a survey by SmartTravelAsia.Com, the region's only dedicated online travel magazine.
4. KLIA received the Highly Commended award by OAG in the OAG Airport Marketing Awards 2006 in conjunction with the 12th World Route Development Forum in Dubai.
5. KLIA was voted fourth in the Best Airport in the World category for the Business Traveller Asia-Pacific 2006 Readers' Poll awards.
6. Pan Pacific Kuala Lumpur International Airport achieved a unique milestone in the competitive arena of recognition awards when it was named the "Best Airport Hotel in Asia" for 2006 by Business Asia magazine.
7. KLIA also won 3rd placing for the Best Airport Worldwide and Best Airport Asia Pacific in the ACI-ASQ Awards 2006.
8. KLIA was selected as World's Best Airport (15-25 million passengers per annum) in the Airports Council International Airport Service Quality (ACI-ASQ) Awards 2006.