Undergraduate Scholarship Programme (Local)
- Malaysian citizens
- Aged 21 years old and below
- Good communication skills
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities and sporting events and ability to demonstrate leadership skills qualities
- Completed STPM/ MAtriculation/ Diploma at local institution with excellent academic result and will enrol into undergraduate programme in 2015
- Students who are currently in the 1st year of undergraduate studies in universities approved by MAHB
- Candidates who have received unconditional offer letter from local universities accepted by MAHB will be prioritized.
- Not presently holding other scholarships/loans
Minimum Academic Requirement
- Obtained a minimum STPM 3As or;
- CGPA 3.30 or above in latest academic result for Matriculation/Diploma
Field of Study
- Management : Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Commerce, Airport Management
- Engineering : Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics
- Information Technology : Networking, Computer Science
Service Bond Period
Upon completion of studies, scholars will be required to serve MAHB for:
List of Universities
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA - UiTM
Online application for 2015 intake will be available from 11th March 2015 to 17th April 2015.
- Incomplete applications and applications with insufficient documents will be rejected.
- Applicants who pass the eligibility will receive a notification via e-mail to submit the supporting documents.