PRIVACY NOTICE (SHAREHOLDERS)
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (‘MAHB’) values your privacy and strives to protect your personal information in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
This Privacy Notice is intended to bring to your attention our practices relating to the collection, processing and disclosure of personal information relating to your shareholding in MAHB.
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, please note that “personal information” refers to personal information relating directly or indirectly to an identifiable shareholder in MAHB.
Source Of Personal Information:
The personal information that we collect and process about you is sourced from:
• information provided by relevant third party information sources, e.g. Bursa, the stockbroker / remisier acting on your behalf; or
• shareholder communications effected by mail, e-mail, the telephone and/or our website.
What Kinds Of Personal Information We Collect:
The personal information about you that we collect includes but is not limited to your name, NRIC number and correspondence address.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect, process and retain your personal information for our legitimate functions, including but not limited to:
• the registration and management of your shareholding in MAHB;
• the communication of information to shareholders, including annual reports and other investor related information (if any);
• for such purposes as may be required by our regulators (such as Bank Negara Malaysia, Securities Commission, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, the Companies Commission of Malaysia and Inland Revenue Board); and
• for such other purposes as may be required by law.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
To the extent necessary, we may disclose your personal information to relevant third parties which include:
• the share registrar(s) appointed by MAHB to manage the registration of shareholders;
• third parties to whom we outsource our other internal functions;
• regulatory, enforcement and other relevant legal authorities; and
• third parties that we may be deal with for the purpose of mergers and acquisitions.
Where we disclose your personal information to third parties, we will require these parties to abide by our, or equivalent, personal information practices and policies relating to the processing and retention of your personal information.
Please note that for the purposes of you becoming a shareholder and/or your continued shareholding with us, it is deemed that you have consented to the collection and processing of the information detailed above. Where you do not provide us with the required information or withdraw your said consent, we will be unable to fulfil our contractual obligations to you.
You have certain rights pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Should you wish to limit the processing of certain aspects of your and/or another person’s personal information, or wish to exercise your right to seek access to and/or to correct your personal information retained by us or have any questions or issues regarding this notice or your personal information, or have any complaints regarding the unauthorised use, disclosure or transmission of your personal information, please contact us at the address detailed at the end of this Privacy Notice. However, please be advised that in certain limited circumstances, your rights may be restricted pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Revisions To Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised from time to time. Notice of any such revision will be posted on our websites, firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by such other means of communication deemed suitable by MAHB.
Should you have any queries, concerns or complaints in relation to this Privacy Notice, kindly contact us during office hours (between between 8.30am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday) at the following contact points:
Designation: General Manager, Company Secretary,
Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Fax No: 03-87777512
Address: Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
Malaysia Airports Corporate Office,
Persiaran Korporat KLIA,
64000 Sepang Selangor.