MALAYSIA AIRPORTS Year End Tactical Campaign
Indulge & Relax 2014
(24 December 2014 – 24 MARCH 2015)
Terms & Conditions (COMPLETE)
1. The Indulge and Relax Contest (“Campaign”) starts from 24 December 2014 and ends on 24 March 2015 (“Campaign Period”) involving participating airports which are KL International Airport (KLIA), and klia2.
2. This Campaign organised by Malaysia Airports (“MA”) is open to all individuals aged 18 and above except employees and immediate family members of MA, its promotion, advertising and PR agencies, their subsidiaries, associate companies and participating retailers at the Participating International Airports.
3. Entry to the contest can be done via the Indulge and Relax e-Kiosk, which will be operational from 9am & 9pm, located at both KLIA & klia2. There will be 2 units of the Indulge & Relax e-Kiosk placed at key areas of the Airports, as follow:
i. Main Terminal Building, Departure Level, Level 5
ii. Contact Pier, Domestic Level
iii. Satellite Building, Passenger Level, Level 1
i. Public Concourse Level, Level 3
ii. Domestic Departure / Arrival Level, Level 2
iii. International Departure Satellite, Level 2
4. To enter the contest and stand a chance to be in the running to win a trip to Bali (Grand Prize x1 OR Weekly Prize x13), the steps are as below:
Step 1: Spend a minimum of RM200 at any retail or food & beverage outlets in KLIA or klia2 terminal (in a single or maximum accumulation of 3 receipts).
Step 2: Scan your receipts at the Indulge & Relax e-Kiosk located at KLIA or klia2.
*Contestants who make purchases using MasterCard branded cards during the Campaign Period will receive double the chances of winning the contest for every qualified entry received.
a) Weekly Prize
One (1) winner will be selected from KLIA or klia2 weekly from the qualified entries submitted from 24 December 2014 to 24 March 2015, with prize consisting of a trip to Bali, standard room stay for 2 persons.
b) Grand Prize
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from the qualified entries submitted during the Campaign Period from 24 December 2014 to 24 March 2015. The Grand Prize winner will win a trip to Bali, Private Villa stay for 4 persons.
Terms and Conditions:
i. Neither the whole nor part of the allocation of the Bali Holiday Package Trip is redeemable for cash.
ii. The Trip ONLY includes Stay at Bali, return air tickets departing from Kuala Lumpur. The prizes exclude spending money, cost of other ground arrangement, travel documents, personal accident and travel insurance and other ancillary charges or expenditure.
Certain blocked out dates and restriction applies. Where applicable, it is the winner’s and his/her nominated guests’ responsibility to ensure that they have valid visas and a passport valid for at least six (6) months from the date of departure. A minimum of 14 days in advance tour reservation is required. MA, all its business partners, and other parties related to this Campaign shall not be held responsible for deportation or refusal of entry by immigration authorities to winner and/or his/her nominated guest resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel document or other causes of whose behavior and activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned. No refund will be given to winner and/or his/her nominated guest who has been refused entry. Further terms and conditions from the appointed travel agent apply.
i. MA reserves full rights to amend the number of days allocated for the aforementioned travel destination.
ii. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable and will only be given to winners who are able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of prizes set out herein.
iii. If a particular prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever, MA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value without prior notice.
iv. Winner and his/her nominated guest shall be solely responsible for any taxes or duties payable by them as a result of participation in this Campaign or winning or using any prize thereunder.
6. Selection of winners
a) Selection will be randomly generated using a computer-generated programme throughout the Campaign Period. The selection of weekly prizes will be conducted on the last day of each week for each Participating International Airport.
b) The Grand Prize selection will be conducted between 25 March 2015 to 31 March 2015.
7. All winners are required to submit a clear legible photocopy of his/her IC (Malaysian)/Passport (Non-Malaysian) to the organiser, which must be received within seven (7) working days, after notification by telephone. “Working day” shall mean a day (other than Saturday, Sunday and public holiday) on which commercial banks are open for business in the state of Selangor, Malaysia. If winners fail to perform the aforementioned, entries are automatically disqualified and will be replaced with participants next on the list.
8. Contestants may submit as many entries as they wish. Only entries with the scanned original purchase receipt(s) and payment-by-card transactions made by the same cardholder during the Campaign Period from retailers in the Participating International Airports will be accepted. Sales memo, sales order and/ or photocopied receipts will be disqualified. Once an entry is submitted, additional receipt(s) cannot be attached to the earlier submission in any manner to increase the value of receipts.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash, are not transferable, and will only be given to winners who are able to satisfy the requirements for the claiming of prizes set out herein. Winners shall agree to indemnify and keep MA, and its associated and related companies relating to this Campaign whether in contract, tort or otherwise, sufficiently indemnified against any failure to remit the tax payable to the relevant authorities.
10. MA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value without prior notice. MA shall not be liable for the prizes that are lost, damaged or stolen during or after the course of collection and/or delivery.
11. MA reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete, add or amend any of the terms and conditions set out herein from time to time without prior notice. By participating in this Campaign, each contestant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts the Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by the same.
12. MA’s decisions on all matters relating to the Campaign, including the determination of the eligible Contestants, will be final and binding, and no further correspondences or attempts to dispute such decisions will be entertained.
13. By participating in this Campaign, each Contestant undertakes that he/she shall not bring any claims, action or proceedings against MA or its associated and related companies relating to this Campaign whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
14. MA shall not be liable for any default in respect of this Campaign due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of MA.
For enquiries regarding the Campaign, please send a message to our:
Official FB: Indulge at Malaysia Airports or visit www.malaysiaairports.com.my/indulge